Seriously I don't understand those people who don't care about their birthday. I just LOVE it! I love to be the little princess for one day and get lots of presents and have an excuse to eat as much cake as I like. And I feel like this year's birthday is gonna be a good one! My boyfriend will take the week off from work and I don't have courses that day, so I can be sure I will be with my beloved ones. In fact that is the most important thing on such a special day, right? Nevertheless I also picked some little presents I wouldn't mind being surprised with that day... P.S.: They would also make gorgeous Christmas presents for that fashionista in your life!
1. Love x Style x Life by Garance Doré (via Amazon) - Even though this book will only be published after my birthday, I would love to add it to my coffee table books as I think Garance Doré is a really inspiring women.
2. Iphora phone case - I've always loved Iphoria cases and the new monster collection is just too cute!
3. Kikki K travel wallet - If there is one thing that's better than traveling, it's traveling in style.
4. H&M Home golden tray - I was hesitating to get this at the H&M pre-shopping event this week but it's pretty instagramable, right?
5. Silver balloons (via Amazon) - You know, to take girly birthday pictures...
6. Les Filles A laptop sticker - And basically anything else from this cute shop!
7. Fujifilm Instax Mini polaroid camera (via Hema) - In pink of course.
8. H&M cape - Because according to my friends this is "so me".