Ingredients (serves 2):
500g green asparagus
10-15 cherry tomatoes
about 50 ml cream
20-30g Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
some olive oil
1. Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions.
2. Cook the asparagus in salted water for about 15 minutes.
3. Put the shallots in a pan with some olive oil. After a few minutes add the cooked gnocchi.
4. Cut the cooked asparagus in smaller pieces and the cherry tomatoes in halves.
5. Add the asparagus and tomatoes to the pan.
6. Mix the cream and cheese in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
7. Add cream mixture to the gnocchi pan and leave it one the stove for a few more minutes.
8. Serve with some more Parmesan cheese and some basil leaves.
Oh guys, I shouldn't have been writing this post while I'm super hungry! Can somebody please bring me some gnocchi, right now? Anyway, how do you like to prepare your gnocchi?