Ingredients (serves 2):
500g organic potatoes
300g fresh or deep-frozen spinach
10g grated Parmesan
100 ml reduced fat cream
1 small onion
fresh basil leaves
salt, pepper, nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Wash the potatoes and cook them in salted water for about 15-20 minutes. (Large potatoes may take longer.)
3. Steam the spinach together with the diced onion. Flavor with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a medium sized baking dish with olive oil. Cut the cooked potatoes in slices and put half of them inside the baking dish. Put the steamed spinach on top and continue with the remaining potatoes. Cut the mozzarella in small slices and spread them on your potatoes.
5. Mix the eggs, cream, cut basil leaves, salt, pepper and nutmeg and pour it inside the baking dish.
6. Top it all off with some parmesan and bake for at least 30 minutes.
7. Enjoy! (Caution, the spinach gets super hot!)
Hands up who loves spinach as much as I do? Will you give this recipe a try? Believe it or not but it's under 500 kcal!