1. Eyelash curlers DO make a difference!
2. It's not about your lashes, it's about the mascara and there's a right one for everybody. You just gotta find it.
3. Mascara around your eyes is a nightmare but it can be removed within the blink of an eye with a dry(!) Q-tip.
4. There is just one thing worse than no makeup: the wrong makeup. The right shade and texture will make a huge difference.
5. Blush is not a luxury and it makes you look so much fresher!
6. Eyeshadow mustn't only be used on special occasions. The more neutral the shade, the more suitable it is for daily use.
7. Highlighting and contouring are tricky little bitches but once you dare to try it and improve you'll able to do anything with your face!
8. Focus on your eyebrows, they're the frame of your face.
9. Kajal is a cool thing, but not in the hands of a 15 year old girl...
10. Leaving the house with no makeup on isn't the end of the world and the people who really love you won't even notice a difference.
What have you guys learnt over the years and what do you wish you had known before you started using makeup?