I'm finally back with a self-made nail art! This is my manicure version of the famous evil eye which is still super trendy for summer jewellery. I would say this nail art is on a medium difficulty level but with the right tools and a little description you should all be able to do it:
What I used:
Essie 1 Blanc nail polish
Kiko 336 Electric Blue nail polish
Kryséis black nail polish
Sportsgirl Nail It! Glow In The Dark Clear UV top coat
Essence Nail Art Duo Stylist
French manicure tip guides
How to proceed:
How to proceed:
1. Start off by using a base coat or any clear nail polish and let it dry really well.
2. Use the tip guides to form the shape of an eye on the bottom part of your nails.
3. Paint this part white but take care not to paint over the tip guides.
4. As soon as the white nail polish has entirely dried you can use a nail art pen like the Essence one mentioned above and paint a large blue dot (see 3rd picture). While most evil eyes have a light blue iris you can also use a darker blue colour but consider that as a result the pupil won't be apparent at first sight.
5. Take the smaller side of your nail art pen and finish the evil eye with a small black dot.
6. Finish your manicure off with a clear top coat. I used a UV top coat because I didn't have any other at hand but this coincidence made me realize that UV top coats give your nails a really pretty and healthy looking shimmer and that they also make your white nail polish look even whiter!
What do you guys think of this fancy nail art? Do evil eyes fascinate you as much as me?