lip balm or petroleum jelly
a little jar
a cooking pot and an additional bowl to make a water bath
1. Cut off the lipstick and add the same amount of petroleum jelly or lip balm.
2. Fill your cooking pot with water, put the bowl on top and bring to boil.
3. Put the lipstick and petroleum jelly/lip balm inside the bowl and make them melt.
4. Stir up the liquid and put it in your little jar.
5. Put it in the fridge for some hours (better even one day).
6. Ready to use!
Have you tried to make your own lip balm? Do you know any other good beauty/makeup DIYs?