After Christmas is before New Year's Eve which means it's time to make a little review on 2013. I want to start off with a recap of my 13 favourite outfits. The Holidays are always a time where I get many occasions to dress up and as I mostly spend the entire Holidays with my boyfriend I also have my personal photographer during that time. Thanks to these facts and my new camera lens I have been taking a few more outfit pics lately but also during the year I had quite a few outfit posts which I partly wanted to get back to.
1. From all the outfits I showed on the blog, this was my favourite. I have been in love with this white blazer since I got it and the bag is just perfect for summer. I got the sandals about 2 years ago for only 5€!
2. So here is the proof that I love this white blazer! I thought it would be a cool idea to create some kind of a short pants suit with my go-to white shorts.
3. One of my most recent outfits which I really adored because of the skirt (which would probably look good in any combination!).
4. My first and only all black oufit on the blog. I wore it to a concert and the LBD I'm wearing is another favourite of mine. I will probably also be wearing it on NYE so stay curious.
5. This outfit is the proof that I have been loving check and tartan this year. I wore the same outfit with my white shorts as well and liked both versions.
6. A super nice jacket I got in the H&M sale but which unfortunately is a bit sensitive and already looks quite worn out. However I still like the fact that it's a combination of colourful and elegant so this summer I thought I'd add even more colour.
7. Another outfit with my favourite LBD. The shoes have newly been bought this year but I only wore them once as they are super uncomfortable.
8. My most recent outfit is my Christmas outfit. I got the dress at the Swap in the City event and I added the burgundy tights for an additional pinch of Christmas.
9. Another colourful outfit, with this Zara kimono-blouse. Now that I see it again I feel I should wear it more often this summer!
10. You might remember the pants as I wore them in a more wintery outfit recently. I really love the pattern and in Spring I used them to create an all white and blue outfit with my ombré sweater.
11. My birthday outfit with this super flattering Topshop dress. In fact I wanted to wear it more often during the Holidays but then I had so many other outfits which wanted to be worn...
12. Besides the ones with the blue flowers these are my other favourite white pants. I mostly combined them with nudes or pink.
13. This autumn I even wore two outfits with this midi skirt which I bought ages ago. I find it quite hard to combine it in order not to look like a grandma but I think the sheer blouse looked quite good with it.
So that was it for my personal style review. I can't wait to show you my NYE outfit and afterwards my outfits in 2014. Which of these was your favourite look? And looking at my style review on 2012, do you think my style somehow changed?