Last week I have showed you the first nail polish from the p2 limited edition "A Night to Remember" and today it's time to talk about the second one and also show you the applied nail pearls. Just like the other p2 nail polish this one is really easy to dose and to apply and it also lasts for quite a while. When I removed the other nail polish a few days ago I also noticed that it was really easy to remove and the vivid colour was no problem for my nail polish remover. What I also like about this nail polish is the liquid gold look and as I already told you I had been looking for a similar shade for ages.
What I used:
p2 secret of the night nail polish 010 golden celebrity
p2 glamorous finish nail pearls 010 gold
On the pictures the colour from the nail polish and nail pearls seem to vary a lot but in fact the pearls are less golden and yellowish and match the nail polish perfectly. As this wasn't the first time that I applied nail pearls it was really easy for me but probably some of you have never done it so I collected some advices that will make it really easy for you as well:
1. Apply a base colour in the shade of your nail pearls and leave it dry.
2. Apply a thick layer of clear nail polish and quickly keep on pouring the nail pearls over your nail until it's completely covered.
3. If you don't want the spare pearls to end up on your floor you can keep your hand over a box or bowl that will collect the pearls.
4. If you want to put the spare pearls back into their bottle take a sheet of paper which you fold in the middle. Put the pearls on the sheet and use it as a slide.
5. At the beginning it's still possible to change the position of the pearls by gently adjusting them with a toothpick or something similar.
In fact it's quite easy so just dare to try it out! Oh and why don't you share your nail pearls experiences with us?
*All products in this post are PR samples.