We all know that the holidays can be a really busy time. This year I'm totally tied up with finding last Christmas presents, meeting friends, preparing my stay at home with my family,... That's why I honestly admire those people who still manage to bake Christmas cookies, laboriously decorate their home and even come up with the coolest DIYs. If you still have a little spare time you should definitely dabble in one of these tutorials:
1. Festive socks by Make My Lemonade
2. Golden stockings for him and her by A Beautiful Mess
3. Spicy lip gloss by Henry Happened
4. Holiday rope necklace by A Pair & A Spair
5. Faux snow ornaments (+ even more ornament DIYs) by Brit+Co.
6. Frosted Mason jars by A Beautiful Mess
7. Chalkboard gift tags by Brit+Co.
8. Paper tassel garland by Brit+Co.
9. Brass Tack Baubles by Fellow Fellow
Thumbs up for so much creativity! Which DIY is your favourite? Do you think you will still find the time to try the one or the other? I think I will get some DIY ornaments like in number 5 for next year!
P.S.: Today is the last day to enter my LUSH and p2 giveaway so make sure you collect some last entries!