Ingredients for 2 glasses:
100-120g white chocolate
1 tablespoonful of coconut rasps
coconut marshmallows (probably not available in every country but normal marshmallows should do it as well)
1. Heat the milk in a pot.
2. Cut the chocolate in little chips and make them melt in your milk.
3. Add the coconut rasps and leave the hot chocolate on your cooker for a few minutes.
4. Pour the hot chocolate into a glass or mug and put the whipping cream on top.
5. Decorate with the coconut marshmallows (and other wintery stuff like snowflakes or blue sugar).
6. Enjoy it while it's still hot!
This isn't your average hot chocolate right? I should probably mention that if you don't like white chocolate you also won't like it as a hot chocolate but all others should give it a try. The attentive readers among you might have noticed that the post title says "part I". I have already planned part II for next week and I can only tell you that much: it will be made with the help of a spread which is neither hazelnut spread nor peanut butter (although these would be great alternatives as well)... Any guesses?