On our 3rd day in London we first went to Madame Tussauds. After that we headed to Camden and ended the day at Harrods where we saw the magical Dior exhibition. On Sunday we only had the morning left where we went to Abbey Road to see the famous zebra crossing of the Beatles. After that we went to the Sherlock Holmes museum which is really nice to see.
- Madame Tussauds is a nice place to visit but you may have to wait up to 3 hours before you can enter so make sure it's worth it for you!
- Camden Town is a must for all the creative and alternative people among you. There you can get clothes like nowhere else, interesting stuff and handcrafted goods and you can even have a fish pedicure done.
- Harrods is a department store where you may not be able to afford many things but it's so fun to see all the crazily overpriced stuff such as a whole range of exclusive clothes for dogs. Plus if you go there until April 14th you will be able to see the lovely and really interesting Dior exhibition or go to the exclusive Dior café.
- If you are a Beatles fan or if you simply want to send greetings back home to your family make sure to got to Abbey Road and see the studios or use the zebra crossing which is being filmed. You can have a look at all the people taking funny pictures on the crossing here.
- The Sherlock Holmes museum is not only great for fans of the detective but also gives you a good idea of how people lived at his time.
What do you think? Which places will you visit on your next trip to London? And regarding my posts about Paris, which city do you prefer? Stay tuned for my new ins from London tomorrow.