- Great places to eat in London are the Wetherspoon pub, Pret A Manger and the Italian restaurant Bella Italia. I have been twice to each of these and the food was always really good. Think you won't find these restaurants? Don't worry, they can be found several times all across London.
- Covent Garden is one of my favourite places because it's just perfect for beauty addicts, foodies and all people who like natural and hand-made stuff. It's a mixture of a market and some kind of an open shopping centre where you can find shops such as Lush, L'Occitane, Ladurée or the amazing Cupcake bakehouse. You can also be sure to find some nice souvenirs over there.
- If you like shopping the Oxford street is a must. There you can find shops such as Topshop, Primark, River Island, Forever 21 and many other amazing places you may not have in your own country. Especially Topshop is a must as they do not only sell the most amazing clothes in the world but also food (yummy cupcakes!), beauty products, various articles for home or school and so much more. They also have a hairdresser, restaurants and do your manicure in there. Also make sure to enter Selfridges which is my favourite department store so far.
- If you are at Piccadilly Circus make sure to enter Cool Britannia (best souvenir shop in town) and the new M&M's shop which is just so much fun.
- As you can see we stayed at the Langorf Hotel which I can indeed recommend. I don't know if the price will be okay for all of you but the rooms are just too pretty and the location around the hotel isn't too bad either. Only bad thing is that the wallpaper could need a renovation and that you may have to wait before getting breakfast as they only have a really small breakfast room.
I could give you so many tips for shopping and eating in London but I think I'll leave it at this for now. See more pictures and get more tips in my second part about day 3 and 4 tomorrow. Did you like my pictures so far and when have you last been in London? What are your must-sees?