Outfit: scarf - H&M, coat - LaRedoute, gloves - H&M
Also on my second day in Paris I could make some experiences I want to share with you.
Tips for your trip to Paris:
- Some things are definitely more expensive in France than in other countries, for example Essie nail polishes which cost about 3€ more than in Germany! Other things have the same price like clothes from internationally represented fashion brands like Zara, Promod and Co. I don't exactely know about the prices from other French brands but I compared the prices of L'Occitane hand creams which cost the same in France and Germany. Maybe some of you can tell me a product that is cheaper in France than elsewhere?
- It would be a good idea to go to a tourist office on your first day in Paris as you will find a very helpful shopping guide in there. It contains different shopping tours depending on your fashion taste leading you through the city. Like this you can combine shopping and sight-seeing and you will find some helpful tips for hip restaurants and interesting fashion museums as well.
- Entering the Louis Vuitton store in Paris is more like entering a museum so take care not to lose your way in there! (true story...)
- If you never entered a Naf Naf store you should do it in Pairs. French chic at it's best plus super pretty decoration (see 4th and 5th picutre in this post).
- Shopping at the Champs Élysées or at Galeries Lafayette can be a bit depressing because of the prices but you should go there nevertheless, be it just because of the beautiful shop windows!
I hope you liked today's pictures. What is your impression of Paris so far? Have you ever been there and if yes, what are your shopping tips for the city?