1. ICEBAR: When I was in London 3 years ago we wanted to go to the Icebar but then we didn't have the time to, so this time I absolutely want to go there! ICEBAR London, 31-33 Heddon Street, London W1B 4BN.
2. Selfridges & Co.: Of course I have been to Harrods but only this year I got aware of how great Selfridges is so that's a must do. Selfridges & Co., 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB.
3. Ben & Jerry's: It was in the little ice cream parlour on Leicester Square where my aunt changed her favourite ice cream from Häagen Dazs into Ben & Jerry's so I'm sure she wants to go back there, too. Ben & Jerry's, Empire Leicester Square, 5 Leicester Street, London WC2H 7NA.
4. Hard Rock Café London: When I was in London with my boyfriend in 2011 we absolutely wanted to go to the Hard Rock Café but the queue was way too long so we just entered the fan shop. It would be great to see the café itself as well this year. Hard Rock Café London, 150 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QZ
5. Topshop: In 2011 it was the only shop I needed to see and also this year London will have been great if I bring at least one thing from Topshop home (be it just a Barry M nail polish...)! Topshop, Great Castle Street Oxford Street, West End, Greater London W1W 8LG
6. Museum of London: Museums in big cities are a great place to visit and among the museums I found I think that the Museum of London should be particularly interesting. Do you know any other good (fashion) museum in London? Museum of London, 150 London Wall, City of London, Greater London EC2Y 5HN.
7. Primark: As there is no Primark in Luxembourg or near Bonn I enter every Primark I can find, be it in Germany, Portugal or GB! Primark, 499-517 Oxford Street, London W1C 2QQ.
8. Camden Market: Whenever I went to London I went to Camden Market. I think it's a great and inspiring place with yummy food from all over the world!
So these are the destinations I chose for the moment but I would love to add some more so I need your help! What else should I visit when I'm in London? I mean I already did all the tourist stuff like London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Tower Bridge, Sealife, Tower of London,... but I want to see some places where tourists normally don't go and I would love to go to a nice second hand shop as we don't have many where I live. Also we will probably be staying in a hotel in Hampstead so if you know any great shops or restaurants in that area please tell me. Thank you!