I decided to apply my new purple nail polish with some glitter top coat. To achieve the result I worked with sticky tape. The final result reminded me of the 80ies but also a bit of Nicki Minaj because of her pink/purple lipstick!
Extra manicure tips:
- Don't blow your nails dry as your warm breath will just lengthen the drying process.
- Put your nails in a bowl with ice cold water (but take care when toweling your hands).
- Use special quick dry topcoats as for example Essie's "Good To Go!"
- Rather apply two thin layers of nail polish than one thick layer because it can't dry properly.
- You can be sure that your nails are dry when they don't smell of nail polish anymore.
Do you have other quick drying tips you want to share with us?