I decided to use an old rose base and make white dots on the one and purple dots on the other hand.
As this was not a really spectacular tutorial I decided to also give you some tips on how to make your manicure last longer.
1. Use a 3 step nail file to even the surface of your nails.
2. Go over your nails with a pad with nail polish remover so that there's no grease on your nails.
3. Use a base coat (that hardens your nails).
4. Apply 2 - 3 coats of your nail polish and make sure to also apply the nail polish on the front edge of your nails because that's the place the nail polish will start to splinter.
5. Use a top coat. I prefer matt finishes because they dry quickly but if you want it to be shiny and still don't have much time to let your manicure dry you can also use a special quick drying top coat.
6. Apply a new layer of topcoat every day and use rubber gloves when doing the dishes or cleaning the house.