In this post I want to share with you my love for Essie nail polishes. These are the shades I got so far.
(If just white is too boring for you try this tutorial, the liquid she uses there is nail polish remover just in case you don't speak French.)
Other amazing colours:
1. A crewed interest
3. Aruba Blue
5. Very structured
6. Sand Tropez
7. Smokin´ hot
8. Mango bango
9. Lapiz of luxury
10. Go overboard
11. Fun in the gondola
13. Carry on
(Also check the latest collection here.)
Why I love Essie:
- The nail polishes all have fun names that are supposed to remind us of fun episodes in our lives.
- The nail polish is really easy to apply because of the half-round brush.
- It dries so quickly that you can even apply it right before going to bed.
- A bottle contains a lot of nail polish so you never run out of your favourite colour.
- Whatever colour you´re looking for, you will find it at Essie in 99% of all cases.
- If you apply it correctly your nails will look good for up to one week.
What I don't like about Essie:
- The nail polishes are quite expensive.
Are you using Essie? Why / Why not?